My husband and I love pasta so much that we usually have it once a week. It easily become my favourites, and I’m tempted to put it on the menu week after week. This pasta is rich, spicy and full of tomato flavour. The Italian herbs provides a nice boost of freshness, which is nice with heavier sauces. I added mushroom and sweet corn in the pasta. Learn how to make Pasta at home.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
|Sweet corn||1/2 cup|
|Italian herbs/ Mixed herbs||1/2 teaspoon|
|Red chilli flakes||1/2 teaspoon|
|Ginger||1 teaspoon chopped|
|Pasta sauce||3 teaspoon|
|Chilli sauce||2 teaspoon|
|Corn flour||2 teaspoon|
1. Boil 4 cup water, add salt and pasta. Cook the pasta until it is just tender, not too soft.
2. Drain the water and set pasta aside as shown below.
3. Heat the oil in pan, add Italian herbs, red chilli flakes and ginger. sauté for 1 minute then add chopped onion.
3. Now add mushroom and fry for half minute, then add capsicum and fry for another half minute.
4. Then add chopped tomato and sweet corn.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes till tomato is mushy. Dissolve 2 teaspoon corn flour in 1/4 cup of water, then put it in the mixture we prepared for Pasta. Add salt, vinegar, chilli sauce and pasta sauce. Then add boiled pasta and mix well.
6. Cook covered on medium heat for another 2-3 minutes. Serve hot.