The combination of Potato and Capsicum with broad beans is simply awesome. Aloo Capsicum Fry is perhaps one of the most popular North Indian recipes. Here is my version of Potato Capsicum with broad beans, It can be made very quickly. Whenever I make this side dish for lunch, I tend to eat more rice just to get a second serving of the side dish
PreparationTime: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
|Broad beans||100 gram|
|Cumin seeds||a large pinch|
|Tomato(chopped)||1 large size|
|Sabzi Masala (Ashok)||1/2 teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1/2 teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 1/2 teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||2 teaspoon|
1. Heat oil in a non stick pan for about 2 minutes.
2. Add chopped onions, cumin seeds and chopped garlic , stir fry for a minutes.
3. Now add capsicum and broad beans ,stir fry for a minutes.
4. At last add potatoes and stir fry for few more minutes.
5. Add turmeric powder , salt , tomato , garam masala , sabzi masala.
6. Cover and cook on medium low heat for another 7-8 minutes till the vegetables are cooked well.
7. Serve hot with rice or chapattis..