Here is the recipe of Dahi wale aloo, a dish you can enjoy with Puri.
It’s the simplest delicious recipe you may have heard ever. Aloo Puri makes a very delicious breakfast, and with this twisted recipe of Aloo ( cooked in curd) doubles the taste.
Follow the simple step by step recipe along with photos and prepare this for yourself. Enjoy.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
|Potato (Boiled and peeled). cut into medium size cubes|
|Red chilly powder- lal mirch||1/2 teaspoon|
|Turmeric Powder- haldi||1/2 teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 tbsp|
|Cumin seeds- zeera||1/2 teaspoon|
|Asafetida- hing||1/8 teaspoon|
|Green chilly- hari mirch||3|
|Coriander leaves||2 tbsp. for garnish|
|Lemon juice||1 teaspoon|
1. Boil the potatoes in advance. peel off the skin of potatoes and put them in a bowl. Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt.
2. Mix it well and cut them into a medium size, keep it aside for half an hour. Heat the pan/wok with oil.
3. Temper with cumin seeds, asafoetida and green chilly. When the cumin seeds starts crackling add marinated potatoes.
4. Stir well and add water and lemon juice.
5. Cook covered on medium flame for 1-2 minutes. Then add curd and mix it well.
6. Cook for another 5-6 minutes on low flame till the gravy is thick. Switch off the flame, garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Delicious dahi wale aloo is ready to serve, serve hot with puris.