One of the most popular snack and it is easy to prepare at home, I just love it, This wonderful crispy snack does not need any introduction because of its popularity. Enjoy every bite with chutney and tomato sauce ,its yummy…..
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
|Flour( maida )||250 gram|
|Vegetable oil||500 gram|
|Green chillies (chopped)||6|
|Red chilli powder||1/2teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves( chopped)||2 teaspoon|
|fennel (saunf)||1/2 teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1 teaspoon|
|Asafoetida( hing)||a large pinch|
|Green peas(boiled)||100 gram|
|Carom seeds (ajwain)||a large pinch|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 teaspoon|
For cover :
1. Mix flour with oil , ajwain and salt except water.
2. Now add a little water at a time.
3. Pat and knead well for several times into a soft pliable dough.
4. Cover it with cotton cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes.
1. Take mashed potatoes into bowl , add paneer pieces , green peas boiled , coriander leaves , garam masala , salt , red chilli powder , green chilli , fennel , hing , Cumin seeds , and keep it aside.
1. Make small rolls of dough and roll it into a 6-7 diameter circle.
2. Cut it into two parts like semi-circle.
3. Now take one semi circle and fold it like a cone. Use water while doing so.
4. Place 2 spoon of filling in the cone and seal the third side using a drop of water.
5. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry till golden brown (fry on a slow heat).
6. Serve samosa hot with chutney, sauce etc.