Here is how you can make Keema Puri easily at home with Keema. I had shared the recipe of Keema Aloo Matar and had some Keema Left in the fridge. So, what’s the better use of it than making a delicious breakfast like this Keema Puri.
The process is fairly easy, and the result is delicious, it is something you can enjoy with your family or even pack it up as a tiffin, your choice how you want to have it, simple follow the step by step process below to prepare this at home.
Preparation Time: 10-15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 12-15 Minutes
|Cooked Keema (leftover keema)||1 cup|
|Coriander leaves||3 tbsp|
|Wheat flour||2 cup|
|Carom seeds||1/2 teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||for deep frying|
1. In a broad bowl, add wheat flour, carom seeds, salt and ghee. Mix it well, add water and knead the flour well to make soft and pliable dough.
2. Take the leftover keema in a pan and cook it on a medium till the keema is dry. Switch off the flame.
3. Add chopped coriander leaves and mash it with the potato masher.
4. Stuffing is ready. Divide the dough into 10-12 equal portions. Take one portion of the dough, dust with flour and roll it into a circle 3-4 inches in diameter.
5. Put 2 teaspoon stuffing in the center, close the edges in the center as shown below in the image.
6. Dust with some more flour, roll it again into a circle of 4-5 inches in diameter. Do the same with the rest of the dough.
7. Heat the kadai with, deep fry the puri on a medium flame till it is golden and crisp from both the sides. Do the same with the rest of the puri. Delicious Keema puri is ready to serve, Serve hot pickles.