If you ever wonder what could be the result of blending two amazingly delicious recipes together, then let me tell you it would be something like this.
I got the idea to try Noodles Cutlets after my Soya Nuggets recipes and the Noodles Recipe, and the fact that the Noodle Samosa recipe I posted on the blog was an instant hit, gave me the motivation to try this as well.
Noodles Cutlet is a super delicious dish where you prepare Noodles and fry them like Cutlets. The end result is something you can see in the image below.
And it is very easy to prepare, just follow the simple step by step instructions along with pictures. I hope you love this one just like you loved the Noodle Samosa.
Preparation Time: 9-12 Minutes
Cooking Time: 12-15 Minutes
|Potato (boiled, peeled and mashed)
|Red chilly powder
|Dry mango powder
|Roasted cumin powder
|Chaat masala powder
1. Take 3 glass of water in a wok and add 1/4 tsp salt. Let the water boil. When it starts boiling add noodles. Cook noodles on medium flame till properly cooked and drain the water. Keep it aside.
2. Take mashed potato in a separate bowl and add chopped onion, capsicum, cabbage, carrot, green chilly, red chilly powder, dry mango powder, cumin and chaat masala powder. Mix it well.
3. Then add boiled noodles.
4. Add bread crumbs, salt and lemon juice. Mix it well.
5. Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions. Take one portion of the mixture and make balls, then flatten it as shown below in the image. Do the same with the rest of the mixture.
6. Heat the wok with oil and shallow fry the cutlets on low flame till golden and crisp from both the sides. Delicious Noodles Cutlets are ready to serve, Serve hot with your favourite dip, sauce and chutney.