Presenting the Spicy Potatoes Recipe, one of the recipes requested by on of our readers. You really don’t need to be an efficient cook to make this. It’s that easy.
But if you still have doubts, you will find the step by step instructions along with the phoos of every step below. Follow them and prepare this Spicy Potatoes for yourself. You will love it.
Preparation Time: 10-12 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5-7 Minutes
|Potato||6-7 medium size|
|Lemon juice||3 teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||for garnish|
|Coriander seeds||2 tbsp|
|Cumin seeds||2 tbsp|
|Dry red chilly||7-8|
1. Wash and peel of the skin of potatoes. Take the peeled potato into pressure cooker along with a glass of water, close the lid of the cooker and pressure cook it on a high flame for one whistle, then keep the flame low and cook for another 6-7 minutes. Switch off the flame, open cooker and strain the water using a strainer. Keep the potato in fridge for 1 hours.
2. Now cut the potato into cubes or slices.
3. Dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, dry red whole chili and cardamom brown till nice aroma comes from the spices. Switch off the flame. Let the spices cools at the room temperature. In a grinder, add roasted spices and dry grind it coarsely.
4. Take the diced potato in a broad bowl, add 1 tbsp ground spices, salt and vinegar. (You can add or less the spices as per your taste bud)
5. Squeeze lemon juice. Mix it well. Garnish with coriander leaves. Delicious Spicy Potato is ready to serve.