Finding the ultimate taste is every chef’s dream and for that, he keeps trying. Just like that, I tried to make something different. Something which is beyond putting in words. For that, I chose Sewai (Vermicelli) and used some pieces of fresh cut fruit. And we call it The Royal Fruit Sewai.
I am submitting this Recipe for Del Monte Blogger Recipe Carnival on IndiBlogger. Find the recipe below and full step by step method for preparation.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
|Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
1. Take all dry fruits and chop it as shown below in picture.
2. You need 1 cup vermicelli and 1 can Del Monte fruit cocktail.
3. Heat the pan with ghee and sauté with cardamom green and cloves. Keep the flame low and add chirogi.
4. Now add chopped dry fruits into the pan and roast it till nice aroma comes. Don’t forget to keep the flame low otherwise it will burn. Then add vermicelli and fry it till light golden brown.
5. Now add 1 litre milk into pan and mix well. Add 5 teaspoon sugar and mix well.
6. Cook on medium heat for 5-6 minutes. Now Sevai is ready, you just have to keep it aside to let it cool. You can also keep it in fridge for an hours or so if you want to taste the best of it.
7. Take the serving bowl and put the pieces of fruit in it, I used the Fiesta Fruit Cocktail from Del Monte. Put the Sevai as a second layer in the bowl.
8. Now spread the syrup of Fruit cocktail on it before putting final layer of Fruit cocktail for the presentation.
9. You Royal Fruit Dessert is Ready. Enjoy it as much as you can. You wouldn’t have tasted something like this in a while.