Winters are here, and so it this super special dessert, the Gajar ka halwa. Though we have posted the recipe of Gajar ka Halwa several times (in different styles).
Here is the easiest recipe of Gajar Halwa, for those who can’t really wait too long to consume it. 🙂
I am sure you are going to like it, Find the recipe posted below and prepare this for yourself and your loved ones.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 Minutes
|Cashew nuts||for garnish|
1. Clean and wash the carrot properly. Now peel off the skin of carrot and cut it into 1/2 inch cubes as shown below in the image. Heat the kadhai/wok with ghee and temper with cardamom green and cloves.
2. Then add milk and let the milk boil.
3. When the milk starts boiling add chopped carrots. Cook it on a medium flame till the milk is reduced by half.
4. Then add sugar and cook for another 5-6 minutes till the milk is reduced by half again.
5. Switch off the flame. Garnish with cashew nuts, delicious carrot Halva is ready to serve, Serve hot. ( If you are diabetic person, don’t add sugar, just add 2-3 sugar-free tablets in your bowl, you can enjoy this delicious halva too)