Here is how you can make these beautiful looking delicious cookies at home. After preparing the Bread Pizza Roll the other day, I pushed myself one step further. I wanted to bake something like this from a very long time. Cookies.
I just loved it. Peanut Butter Cookies for the win. I am going to keep this all for myself.
Don’t worry, I’ll leave you with the entire process with step by step pictures, I am sure you can do a better job than me. Please try and let me know how it turns out to be.
Preparation Time: 10-15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20-25 Minutes
Serving: 6 cookies
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cookies:
|Egg White||2 large egg|
|All purpose flour||1.5 cup|
|Baking Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Powdered Sugar||3/4 cup|
|Vanilla essence||1 teaspoon|
|Peanut Butter||1 cup|
|Cooking Soda||1/8 tsp|
1. In a bowl, add egg white, discard the yellow part from the egg.
2. Add powdered sugar, vanilla essence and butter. Whisk it well.
3. In a broad bowl, sieve the all-purpose flour, baking powder and cooking soda. Mix it well. Add egg-butter-sugar mixture in the bowl. Knead it well to make a soft and pliable dough. If need, add 2-3 tbsp water while making the dough.
4. Cover the dough with muslin cloth, keep it aside for 15-20 minutes. Grease the baking muffin mold with the butter.
5. Divide the dough into 6 equal portions put them in the mould giving them the shape of cups and bake them at 170C for 18-20 minutes.
6. In a piping bag (I used my homemade bag), fill the peanut butter. Pour the peanut butter in the center of the cookies. Bake it for another 6-7 minutes at 170C. Now delicious Peanut Butter Cookies are ready to serve.