Here is how you make Pizza Bread at home. And trust it, I am feeling so great to write this post. Because there was a time I wished I could make these things by myself.
I’ve spent countless hours in learning this. And This comes with practice. Believe me, if I can do this, anyone can do this.
Preparation Time: 15-25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35-40 Minutes
Serving: 1 roll bread
Ingredients to knead the dough:
|All purpose flour||2 cup|
|Vegetable oil||2 tbsp|
Ingredients for the stuffing:
|Chili Garlic Dip||2 tbsp|
|Mozzarella cheese grated||1/2 cup|
|Capsicum grated||1/4 cup|
|Carrot grated||1/4 cup|
|Garlic chopped||1 tbsp|
|Italian seasoning||1/2 teaspoon|
|Oregano herbs||1/2 teaspoon|
1. In a small bowl, add lukewarm water, yeast and sugar. Keep it aside for 10 minutes or till the foam floating on the top as shown below in the image. In a broad bowl, add flour, vegetable oil, salt and yeast-sugar mixture.
2. Mix it well. Add a little water at a time and knead the flour well to make the soft and elastic dough.
3. Cover the dough with wet muslin cloth and keep it aside for 1-2 hours or till the dough gets double in the size.
4. Keep all the ingredients ready for stuffing. Grease the baking pan with oil and dust with the flour.
5. Knead the flour again and make a ball. Dust with some flour and roll it into a circle of 10-12 inches in diameter.
6. Apply chilli garlic dip on the rolled dough.
7. Put carrot, capsicum, cheese, garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, oregano herbs on the rolled dough.
8. Fold it from sideways and then roll it over. This will prevent the filling from coming out from the sides.
9. Put the rolled dough into a greased baking mould. Pre-heat the microwave oven of the convection mode at 170C.
10. Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 170C for 35-40 minutes. Take out the baked bread from the oven, apply some butter and let it cool at the room temperature. Cut it into the slices. Delicious pizza bread roll is ready to serve.