Kulfi is Indian version of ice cream that contains delicate spicy flavours of spices such as cardamom, saffron, cinnamon. Traditionally, Kulfi is not whipped during freezing resulting in somewhat of solid dessert similar to frozen custards. While boiling/heating milk put a big spoon or ladle inside the milk. It will prevent milk from boiling over.
Preparation Time: 5 Hours
|Cardamom Seeds Green||1 teaspoon|
|Skinned Pista ( thinely chopped)||20 gram|
|Skinned Almonds (chopped)||20 gram|
1. Put the milk into a pan and bring to boil over high heat.
2. Now on low flame cook the milk stirring constantly, until it has thickened and reduced by one third.
3. Stir the sides of the pan constantly to avoid scalding.
4 . Now add the sugar, cardamom seeds, Pistah ,almonds and mix well.
5. pour the mixture into Kulfi molds or small ramekins, distributing evenly. Cover with plastic wrap or foil and freeze until set, about 6 hours.
6. To serve, remove the ice-cream from the molds by running a sharp knife around the edges of the pista kulfi.
7. Serve kulfi on plate, garnish with Falooda.(Falooda you can take from market).