Samosas are good but Von-veg samosas are even better. To make keema samosa, you just have to replace the filling of Samosa and do some modifications, this will let you enjoy the taste of non-veg inside samosas. It’s a double treat for non-veg lovers. Follow this easy step by step recipe to have an awesome treat
Vegetarians can check out this Samosa recipe.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Ingredients for filling:
|Minced Meat||250 gram|
|Ginger||1/2 inch piece|
|Black pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1 teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/ 4 teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1/2 teaspoon|
Ingredients for cover:
|All purpose flour||2 cup|
|Carom seeds||1/4 teaspoon|
1. Wash the minced meat properly. Take meat into pressure cooker along with 1 glass of water and cook for about 1 whistle on high heat and 5 minutes on medium flame. Then drain the excess water using strainer as shown below in picture. Take small amount of cooked meat in a blender and blend it coarsely.
2. Blend all the cooked meat like this and take it out in a plate.
3. Heat the oil into pressure cooker and fry onion and green chilli till onions are light golden brown in color. Add ground meat into cooker and cook for about 2-3 minutes on slow heat.
4. Blend ginger, garlic, cumin seeds, black pepper, cloves, cardamom brown & green to make paste.
5. Add ground paste into cooker and add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and, 1 cup water and salt. Cook the spices on slow flame for about 10 Minutes.
6. Then add green peas into it and mix it well. Now the filling is ready.
7. Take flour, carom seeds, oil and salt in big bowl and add small amount of water to make hard dough. Take a ping pong size ball from the dough and roll it in a round circle using rolling pin as shown in the picture. Cut it into 2 halves.
8. Make samosa cone. ( I made a video in my previous post how to make samosa, if you don’t know how to make cone , you can learn from the video)
9. Put 2 teaspoon of filling into cone and seal the third side. Prepare all the samosa like this.
10. Heat the oil into wok or pan and deep fry the samosa on low flame until golden brown in color from both the sides.
11. Serve hot with green chutney or tamarind chutney.