I have stated earlier also that I am not that great at baking, this is the reason you see fewer recipes that require baking, but I am trying and this one is a result of that.
I have enough critics in my family who have grown watching the master chef and food related shows on TV, they comment on my recipes in a similar manner and they passed this recipe so I decided to post it here for you guys.
Preparation Time: 2-3 hours
Cooking Time: 25- 30 Minutes
|All purpose flour||2 1/2 Cup|
|Milk||1 1/2 Cup|
|Baking Soda||1/8 teaspoon|
|White Sesame seed||2 teaspoon|
1. Warm the milk to lukewarm and keep it aside. Mix yeast and lukewarm water together along with the sugar in a bowl. Give it a stir and leave it for 15 minutes or until frothy.
2. Take the flour, salt, soda and melted butter in a broad bowl and mix it well. Add yeast mixture and lukewarm milk in a bowl and beat it with your hand blender until you get soft and a non-sticky dough or you can knead it with your hand. This whole process will take approx 12-15 minutes.
3. Cover the dough with a plastic bag and keep it in a humid place for 2-3 hours or until the dough gets double in size.
4. Divide the dough into 9 equal portions and make smooth balls as shown below in the image. Sprinkle white sesame seeds on the top of Pav. Cover with a damp muslin cloth and keep it in a humid place for 1 hours. Pre-heat the microwave oven at 170 C and bake them for 25-30 minutes or until light golden brown in color.
5. You can see the image of baked pav. Treat yourself with this delicious pav and you can also enjoy this Pav with Bhaji.