Kulfi Faluda is one of the best thing this world has to offer. If you’ve ever been to Lucknow, in India, you must have heard to Prakash ki Kulfi This kulfi is inspired by that with some modifications.
A Picture is worth thousand words, so I let the pictures speak. Tastes good, guaranteed!
Follow my easy step by Step recipe to make your day.
Preparation Time: 2 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
|Cardamom green powder||small pinch|
1. Put the milk into a large pan and bring it to boil over high heat. When it starts boiling reduce the flame and cook the milk stirring constantly, until it has reduce by half.
2. Then add few strands of saffron, cardamom powder and pistachio. Again cook the milk on low flame until it has reduce by one third. You will see here the milk color has changed because of saffron and pistachio. Stir the sides of the pan constantly to avoid scalding. Then add sugar and mix it well.
3. The milk consistency should be like kheer consistency. Now pour the mixture in kulfi moulds.( I bought this mould especially from parakash kulfi falooda shop who is very famous for kulfi in aminabad)
4. Cover all the sides with dough as shown in the picture.
5. Refrigerate it for overnight. You can see the kulfi is beautifully freezed.
6. Take it in a serving plate and top with falooda.( I bought falooda from the market) Serve chilled