Halwa is famous at home and abroad as a symbol of Indian traditional Dessert cuisine. If you are short of time and want to make carrot halwa then don’t you worry, here is my new version of jhat-pat carrot halwa recipe.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
|Grated khoya||100 gram|
1. Wash and cut the carrots into pieces.
2. Heat ghee in a pan , add 2 cardamom green , then carrot and stir once.
3. Cook for 1-2minutes.
4. Add the milk, Cook on a low flame for 10 minutes , stirring occasionally.
5. Add sugar, mix well and cook till the sugar has dissolved and all the milk has been absorbed.
6. Then add grated khoya, and nuts , few strands of saffron.
7. Serve hot.