Here is how you can make crispy french fries that kids love having. I have friends who tell me that their kids are crazy about French fries these fast food chains has to offer, I can’t agree more as my own kid loves them.
It’s amazing how potato gives us chips, french fries & Samosa, Get your shit together every other vegetable.
So, knowing how you can prepare them at home is a great way to keep your child happy, you can also use it as an incentive to get their homework done or being an obedient kid.
While some people would say it’s not healthy at all and one should avoid such food, but then it’s all about control and a balance, you can always have these French fries once in a while.
Follow the step by step method along with photos and prepare this for your loved one. I hope you will love this one as well.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 7-8 Minutes
|Corn flour||5 tbsp|
|Vegetable oil||for deep frying|
1. Peel off the potatoes, Cut them in the shape of french fries (keep the thickness around 0.5centimeters) You can also buy a french fries cutter from your local store (also available on Flipkart and Amazon.in)
2. Wash the slices in Tap running water. Keep it in a bowl filled with a glass of water for 15-20 minutes (starch will be removed by doing this).
3. Pat dry on a towel, then shift it to a plate and sprinkle some corn flour and mix it well.
4. Deep fry the french fries on a slightly lower than medium flame, it it is light golden in color.
5. Put it on a tissue to get rid of the excess oil. Do it with all the french fries and serve it with your favorite sauce.