I made muffins earlier but I tried something different today. These muffins are for those who love to eat jamun. These muffins are made from jamun and chocolate. Just two ingredients makes muffins delicious. It is simple and easy to prepare at home. Follow my easy recipe with step by step picture. Try it at home and let me know how was it
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
|All purpose flour||2 cup|
|Baking soda||1/4 teaspoon|
|Baking Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Vanilla essence||1 teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 teaspoon|
|Jamun||1 cup seeds removed|
|Chocolate chunks||1/2 cup|
|Milk||1 & 1/2 cup|
1. Sieve flour, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Take milk into another bowl, add sugar, salt, oil and vanilla essence. Mix it well till sugar dissolves completely. Now add milk-liquid into flour.
3. Mix it well with the potato masher and add Jamun and chocolate chunks into it.
4. Mix it again and grease the cup cake mould with butter or oil, Pour mixture into it.
5. Pre-heat microwave oven at 180 C and bake it for 20-25 minutes. Muffins are ready.