Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it is said that eat your breakfast like a King.
Well, it’s not suitable for everyone to eat like a king, someone would prefer to have less, but quality food. Some might want to eat something that would just keep them going on till the Lunch.
Whatever your reason to have light breakfast might be, here is something you should try. Rava Toast. It makes a decent food to enjoy. And can be prepared instantly.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5-7 Minutes
|Semolina/ Rava/ Sooji||3 tbsp|
|Custard powder||2 tbsp|
|Pineapple essence or vanilla essence||1 teaspoon|
|Butter- ghee||3-4 tbsp|
|Cardamom green powder||1/4 teaspoon|
1. Dry roast the semolina on a very slow flame till nice aroma comes. Switch off the flame.
2. Combine roasted semolina, custard powder, sugar, pineapple essence(or any essence of your choice) and milk in a bowl. Mix till well.
3. Add cardamom green powder, mix it well.
4. Take the bread slice and dip in the milk-semolina batter, press it with your palms so that the extra milk squeeze it. Heat the non-stick pan with butter and put the dipped bread slice. Cook it on low flame till golden and crisp from the sides.
5. Do the same with the rest of the bread slice.