Aloo paratha and Mughlai paratha are two dishes immensely loved by my family. I already blogged about Mughlai paratha. This aloo paratha is very easy to make because you need just few ingredients to make this paratha
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
|Coriander Leaves||1/2 bunch|
|Wheat flour||2 cup|
1. Grind together garlic, coriander leaves and chili. Don’t add water while grinding. Now add this grind mixture and salt in mashed potato. Mix well, now stuffing is ready.
2. Now take wheat flour in a bowl and add salt. Knead well to make smooth dough like puri.
3. Make a ball of a dough. Roll into a small round. Put the stuffing on top.
4. Fold and dredge in some flour. Roll into a thick paratha as shown below.
5. Put the paratha on a hot tawa/pan and cook till brown spots appear on the both sides. Serve hot with white butter or Ghee.