Here is my Version of Simple Aloo –Baigan Sabzi .Its simple and easy to make, Aloo Baigan sabzi is a subtly spiced up vegetable recipe with diced Aloo or potatoes stir fried with chopped baigan or brinjals .
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time :10 Minutes
|Brinjal/ baigan||250 gram|
|Cumin Seeds||1 teaspoon|
|Coriander seeds||1/2 teaspoon|
|Dry Red Chilli||3|
|Black Pepper||1/4 teaspoon|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 teaspoon|
1. Cut the potato and brinjal into half inch cubes, wash and keep it aside.
2. Heat Oil in a pan or kadhai, add onion, Cumin seeds, green chillies and stir for a minutes.
3. Now add vegetables and stir for 2 minutes on medium heat.
4. Dry roast cumin seeds, dry red chilli, coriander seeds, black pepper and Cardamom brown till the nice aroma comes from the spices.
5. Now grind the roasted ingredients to make it fine powder.
6. Add ground spices, tomato, salt, turmeric powder and 1 cup water into the kadhai.
7. Cook covered on low flame for 10 minutes till the vegetables cooked properly.
8. Serve hot with Chapattis or Rice.