Okay, the name sounds pretty dramatic, but when you finish preparing and look at the end results, you will know why it is called Shabnam ke Moti.
For everyone else, who didn’t get the name, it’s Mushrooms stuffed and coated with different ingredients which are mentioned below.
For anyone who loves Mushrooms, this is a great recipe to try. Find the recipe below.
Prepare this delicious Mushroom Cups at home by following step by step process mentioned below along with photos.
Preparation Time: 10-12 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 Minutes
Ingredients for the stuffing:
|Paneer crumbled||100 gram|
|Green chilly chopped||2|
|Coriander leaves chopped||1 tbsp|
|Ginger grated||1/2 teaspoon|
|Garlic chopped||1/2 teaspoon|
|Mushroom stem part (chopped)||4 tbsp|
Ingredients for Batter to Coat the Mushroom:
|Pepper powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Green chilly paste||1 teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Cardamom green powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Corn flour||2 tbsp|
|Garam masala powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Ginger-Garlic paste||1 teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 teaspoon|
1. Clean, wash and pat dry the mushroom properly. Remove the stem from the mushroom and make a hole like this as shown below in the image. (Don’t discard the stem parts, we will use this in stuffing)
2. Now we have to boil the mushroom. Take a wok with a 2-3 glass of water and add mushroom and salt. Let it boil for 4-5 minutes on medium flame. Strain the water and keep the mushroom aside. Now brush the mushroom with vegetable oil.
3. In another bowl, add all the ingredients given in the table “ingredients for the stuffing” and mix it well. Stuffing is ready.
4. In another bowl, add all the ingredients given in the table ” ingredients for the batter to coat the mushroom”, mix it well.
5. Now fill each the mushroom with the paneer stuffing and put it in the batter. Mix it well, so that the batter can coat the mushroom.
6. Put the coated mushroom in the skewers and grill it for 20-25 minutes. Delicious stuffed mushroom tikka is ready to serve, Serve hot with your favourite dip or mint garlic chutney.