We rarely experience something like this, eat something and feel like visiting the place it originated from. My recipe ensures that this happens with you today. Try it and thank me later.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
|Red and Yellow Capsicum||1,1|
|Garlic||5 cloves minced|
|Pepper powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Red chilli flakes||1/4 teaspoon|
|Cheese||1/2 cup grated|
1. Roast red capsicum on high flame till all the outer parts in black color as shown below in the picture.
2. Then remove the outer skin and keep aside. Now roast yellow capsicum and remove the outer skin and keep aside.
3. Chop the both capsicum and keep aside. Heat the pan with butter and sauté with garlic.
4. Add chopped tomato and cook for 1 minutes.
5. Add pepper powder, red chilli flakes and salt. Add chopped capsicum and cook on medium heat till capsicum is mushy.
6. Allow it to cool completely and grind it to make a fine paste. Now mix honey to the paste and mix well.
7. Take Cooked pasta in a pan, add ground paste and mix well.
8. Take pasta on a plate, add grated cheese and butter.
9. Put the plate in the microwave and cook for 2 minutes or cheese melt. Red sauce pasta is ready, serve it hot with garlic bread.