This is a quick sandwich you can make yourself especially if you have leftover boiled potato. Being a vegetarian, I make it for myself at least once a week! This potato sandwich prepared with a combo of mayyonise, ketchup and cheese. It tastes like heaven. follow my easy recipe and treat yourself.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
|Coriander seeds||1/2 teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||small bunch|
|Red chilli powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Red chilli flakes||1/4 teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Bread slice||6 pieces|
|Cheese||1/2 cup grated|
|Tomato ketchup||3 teaspoon|
1. Heat the pan with oil, sauté with ginger and garlic paste. add green chilli , onion and coriander seeds and fry it till onions are light golden brown.
2. Add red chilli powder, red chilli flakes, garam masala powder, salt and coriander leaves. fry spices for 1 minutes, then add mashed potato and mix well. Switch off the flame.
3. Allow the mixture to cool. Take bread slices.
4. Spread mayonnaise on one side of bread slice, put 2 teaspoon of filling and spread it.
5. Then spread tomato ketchup on another slice. Put the grated cheese on the top of potato filling and finally covered it with another slice.
6. Put the butter pieces on the top of bread. Grill in microwave oven for 8 minutes. Cut diagonally the bread slice and serve hot with your favourite sauce.