Chinese noodles are versatile and there are so many ways to prepare them–stir-fry, pan-fry, boil, blanch, soup, gravy, or dry. I could never get bored of noodles. It’s one of the easiest foods to prepare at home, and the end results are always satisfying,Chinese invented the noodles and changed the way we eat ,if you want to make more variety , you can add pannier ,chicken ,green peas ,mushroom etc.
Preparation Time :10 Minutes
Cooking Time:5 Minutes
|Chilli Sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Tomato Sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Soya Sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Pepper Corns||1/2 teaspoon|
|Ginger||1/ inch pieces|
1. Bring water and salt to boil, Add noodles and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Drain immediately and cool under running water till noodles are thoroughly cooled.
3. Then mix 1 teaspoon of oil into noodles.
4. Heat oil and stir- fry garlic , ginger ,green chillies and onions till onions are glossy.
5. Add the capsicum , cabbage, carrot and stir to mix well.
6. Add the Soya sauce, salt, tomato sauce, vinegar and chilli sauce.
7. Mix well and add the noodles and stir- fry till well mixed, Do all this over high heat.