Here is a treat for the Noodle lovers. Spring Rolls that are filled with spicy noodles will give you the most amazing taste you have experienced in a long time.
It is so amazing to see how the taste of Noodles gets enhanced completely when it is filled inside this roll and deep fried.
We posted the recipe of Noodle Samosa few weeks ago and everyone loved it, so I am hoping you will love this one as well.
You can prepare it easily in your own kitchen by following the step by step instructions along with photos. Don’t forget to let me know how it turned out.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
|All purpose flour
|Nigella seeds/ Kalunji
|3 tablespoon to knead the dough and rest for deep frying
1. Sieve the flour in a broad bowl and add oil, salt, nigella seeds and baking powder. Mix it well with your hands. Now knead the flour to make the dough. The Dough should be tight.
2. Divide the dough into 12 equal portions. Take one portion of the dough and roll it like a chapatti.
3. Put 3 tablespoon noodles in the center of the Chapati and cover in a long cylindrical shape (as shown below).
4. Seal the ends with water. You have to be very careful while the sealing this roll, else the noodles comes out in the oil while frying.
5. Heat the wok with oil and deep fry the Rolls on medium to low heat till it is golden and crisp from all the sides.
6. Take out from the oil and keep it on a tissue paper to get rid of the extra oil. Serve hot with your favorite sauce.