Who doesn’t love Pizza, the sheer joy and having it with friends and the ease of filling up the tummy when you are in no mood to have a full-fledged meal is one good reason why Dominos and Pizza Hut is so much in business.
But, even when the delivery is guaranteed just half an hour, these companies are not at reach all the time. Don’t worry, Evergreen Recipes have got you covered. We tell the simple steps to make delicious pizza in your own kitchen. Check out our pizza recipes.
In this post, we show how we can prepare Pizza Sause at home, Pizza Sause is used in spreading on the Pizza Base. The quantity we prepared this in can be used for three medium sized pizzas, and you better have this prepared in advance to ease out the process of making the Pizza.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
|Oregano herbs||1 teaspoon|
|Red chilly flakes||1/2 teaspoon|
|Red chilly powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Tomato sauce||1 teaspoon|
1. Chop garlic and onion finely. Slit the tomato at the end of all tomatoes.
2. Take 2 glass of water in a pan and boil it. When the water starts boiling add tomatoes in the pan. Boil it for about 7-8 minutes. Drain the water and cool it at room temperature.
3. When it cools completely, Peel of the skin of tomato and chop it. Add chopped tomato in a grinder and grind it to make fine and smooth paste.
4. Heat the pan with butter.
5. Add in chopped garlic, sauté for a minute then add onion. fry onions till mushy.
6. Add ground tomato in the pan. Cook it on medium to low heat for 1 minutes.
7. Add in red chilly flakes, oregano herbs and red chilly powder. Mix it well and cook the spices on slow flame for 2 minutes. Then add sugar and salt.
8. Finally add tomato puree and mix it well. Cook the sauce for another 2 minutes on medium flame till the sauce is thick. Switch off the flame, delicious homemade pizza sauce is ready to spread on pizza.