What do you do when you feel like having something delicious and are too lazy to go out. Well, what I did was, searched my fridge and got some Paneer in there. And here is was, the Paneer Paratha in less than half an hour.
So, here is my Recipe of Paneer Paratha that I tried today, which goes into my collection of Paneer Recipes.
Follow the simple and easy steps mentioned below to make something awesome today.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Ingredients for Stuffing :
|Cottage cheese/ paneer
|Red chilli powder
|Dry Mango powder
|Crushed cumin seeds
|1/4 cup chopped
Ingredients for Dough :
|to knead the dough
1. Grate the paneer well as shown below in the picture.
2. Add chopped green chilli, coriander leaves, dry mango powder, cumin seeds, red chilli powder and salt. Mix it well and keep it aside.
3. Take flour, salt, cumin seeds and oil in a big bowl and mix it well. Add small amount of water to knead the soft dough.
4. Divide the dough into 8 equal portions. Roll out one portion of the dough into 80 mm circle and put 2 teaspoon stuffing in the centre of the circle.
5. Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal it as shown below in the picture. Now roll out again in a circle like chapatti using wheat flour.
6. Put the paratha on the hot tawa and turn it after 30 seconds.
7. Spread little oil on the paratha and cook it until golden brown in the color from both the sides. Paneer paratha is ready, serve hot with your favourite sauce or chutney.