Here is the recipe of Mushroom 65, or say, Mushroom Pakora in the desi term. You can see the photos and figure out how delicious it is. Even I, someone who doesn’t enjoy Mushrooms, love it.
A few days ago shared the recipe of Potato 65, so you’ve got options, whether you want to cook this Mushroom 65 or Potato 65.
Either way, you would want to know the step by step instructions to follow, which you will find below. I hope you love it.
Preparation Time: 12-15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10-14 Minutes
Ingredients for Mushroom 65:
|Corn flour||1/4 cup|
|Garlic chopped||1 teaspoon|
|Ginger chopped||1 teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||1 teaspoon|
|Chat masala||1/2 teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||2 tbsp|
|Vegetable oil||for deep frying|
|Coriander leaves chopped||1 tbsp|
|Lemon juice||2 teaspoon|
1. Clean, wash and cut the mushroom into 2-3 pieces as shown below in the image.
2. In a bowl, add corn flour, all purpose flour, ginger, garlic, pepper powder, red chili powder, food color, cumin powder, chat Masala and salt. Add 1/4 cup water and make lumps free batter.
3. Add lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves. Mix it well.
4. Add 3-4 pieces of mushroom in the batter. Coat each pieces of mushroom with the batter with the help of a spoon.
5. Heat the wok/kadai with oil and put the coated mushroom on the hot oil. Deep fry it on medium flame till it is golden and crisp. Serve hot.