This is one of the recipes which can be prepared if you don’t have any plans, or say, you came home after a hectic day and don’t feel like cooking something that’s take a lot of time. This recipe is also best for bachelors who are not inspired to spend more time in the kitchen. You can enjoy bread paneer roll with your favourite sauce. Follow my easy recipe with step by step pictures.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
|Green peas||1/4 cup|
|Red Chilli sauce||2 teaspoon|
|Tomato Sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Pepper black||1/2 teaspoon|
|Corn flour||4 teaspoon|
1. Heat the wok with oil and fry onion till mushy, add peas and cook for about 1 minutes on medium heat. Then add, tomato sauce, red chilli sauce, pepper powder and salt. Mix it well and cook for about 30 seconds on low heat.
2. Combine grated paneer with cooked spices and mix it well. Filling is ready.
3. Take bread slices and remove the crusts. Roll with a rolling pin to make thin squares as shown in picture.
4. Put 2 teaspoon of filling in the centre of the bread. Prepare a batter to stick the edges of the bread slices. ( Take 4 teaspoon corn flour and 4 teaspoon of water in a bowl and mix it well ) You can also apply tomato sauce on bread slices before putting the fillings according to your taste.
5. Apply 1 teaspoon of batter on all the corner and the sides of the bread and roll it carefully as shown in picture. All the sides should be seal properly. Apply butter on the the top of the rolled slices and grilled it for about 8 –10 Minutes. (I forgot to take the pictures of applying butter and grill process, when, I will make this next time, will update the pictures)