This is a simple and easy way to make sandwiches without any special equipment like the sandwich maker etc. You can make it using a non stick pan or in a simple pan .
Preparation Time:5 Minutes
Cooking Time:5 Minutes
|Pepper corn||for topping|
|Chilli flakes||for topping|
|Chilli sauce||to spread|
|Tomato sauce||to spread|
- Toast both the sides of the bread in non stick pan using butter. Make sure that the bread does not become hard. Just a light toast is enough.
- Take six bread slices and spread Red Chilli sauce , tomato sauce ,on one side of all the slices.
- Take one of this bread and keep a cheese slice on top of it.
- put chopped Capsicum and sliced tomato on it.
- Put some Black pepper on top.
- Spread the chilli flakes on top of it.
- put the toast bread once more in non stick pan for about 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with coffee .