Chocolates + Milk + Shake = Awesomeness. This equation is quite true and all chocolate lovers would agree to it. This recipe has already the appreciation in minutes after I served it. There is no time for cravings like this and you don’t have to wait either as it’s something that can be prepared in few minutes. Try this on Sunday and make everyone around you happy.
Preparation Time: 2-3 Minutes
|Chilled Milk||1/2 cup|
|Chilled Water||1 cup|
|Ice Cubes||10 no’s|
|Cocoa Powder||2 teaspoon|
|Dark Melted chocolate||5 teaspoon|
|Kit Kat||1 small pack|
|Oreo Biscuits||2-3 no’s|
|Vanilla Ice cream||3 cup|
1. Take the blender and add ice cubes and cocoa powder.
2. Now add chilled milk, water and melted chocolate in the blender.
3. Then add vanilla ice cream.
4. Chop the kit kat chocolate roughly with the knife and add it in a blender.
5. Finally, add oreo biscuits and sugar. Blend it for 1 minutes. Pour the shakes in a glass and top with vanilla Ice cream and kit kat chocolate, serve chilled .