Those of you who are fans of mushroom, here is simple recipe of mushroom buns. Well, I have another mushroom sandwich recipe for you which is favourite of my husband. I will post later that recipe. And I must mention that not only is it healthy, its simply delicious and will have you craving for more.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
|Mushroom||1 cup thinly sliced|
|Oregano herbs||1/4 teaspoon|
|pepper powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Tomato ketchup||for spread|
|All purpose flour||1 teaspoon|
1. Chop Mushroom, Capsicum and onion. Now Dust the mushroom with flour.
2. Heat the pan with oil, add mushroom and cook till light golden brown in color. add pepper and salt and keep aside.
3. Then heat the pan with oil and cook capsicum and onion for about to 4 minutes. Add oregano herbs and pepper powder.
4. Now mix the fried mushroom with cooked onion and capsicum. Filling is ready. Heat the pan and roast the bun.
5. Now Spread ketchup on one side and mayonnaise on another side. put the filling on one side of bun.
6. Spread grated cheese on the filling and cover it with the another half of bun.
7. Cook in microwave for 2 minutes at 200 C. Mushroom Bun is ready and serve hot with Your favourite beverages.