The good thing about sandwiches are that they make a great tiffin box food, both for kids and grown ups. It also makes a great evening snacks. Can be enjoyed alone or with the family.
I prepared Mixed Veg Sandwich for the evening and was loved by everyone who had it. Here is the simple and easy recipe to prepare Mixed Veg Sandwich.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 8-10 Minutes
|French beans||1/2 cup|
|Green peas||1/4 cup|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1 teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||1/4 cup|
|Processed Amul cheese (grated)||1/4 cup|
|Tomato sauce||4 teaspoon|
1. Wash, clean and chop all the vegetables into small pieces as shown below in the picture. Take vegetables into pressure cooker and cook it for about 4-5 whistle.
2. Now mash the cooked vegetable with masher.
3. Heat the oil in a wok and saute with grated ginger, garlic and cumin seeds. Add in onion and cook it until light golden in color.
4. Add in red chilli powder, salt, garam masala powder and 1/4 cup water. Cook the spices until oil shows separately. Add in mashed vegetable and mix it well.
5. Now add chopped coriander leaves. Take bread slices and spread the tomato sauce on it.
6. Put 3 teaspoon filling on the bread and spread it evenly as shown below in the picture. Put some chopped cabbage and grated cheese on the top of filling.
7. Cover it with another slice of bread and sprinkle some melted butter on it. Grill it for about 5-6 minutes on each sides. Vegetable sandwich is ready, serve hot with your favourite sauce.