Here is the recipe of Coriander Lemon Soup, a refreshing way to start your meal with. I recently went to a local restaurant and was served this soup.
I loved it so much that I thought of recreating it for everyone. There is really nothing much you have to do to get the exact taste.
Follow the step by step process to prepare this refreshing soup. I hope you will love it.
Preparation Time: 5-6 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10-12 Minutes
|Vegetable oil||1 tbsp.|
|Ginger, chopped||1/4 teaspoon|
|Garlic, chopped||2 flakes|
|Onion, chopped||1 teaspoon|
|Cabbage, chopped||1 teaspoon|
|Vegetable stock/ water||3 cup|
|Green chil, chopped||2|
|Pepper powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Coriander stem, chopped||2 tablespoon|
|Coriander leaves. chopped||4 tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 tablespoon|
|Corn flour||2 teaspoon dissolved in 2 tbsp water|
1. Heat the wok with oil and sauté with ginger and garlic. Stir for few seconds. Then add onion and cabbage. Cook for another 1 minute or till the onions are translucent in the color.
2. Add vegetable stock, green chili and coriander stem in the wok. Mix it well, let it boil for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
3. Add pepper powder, half of the coriander leaves and salt. Mix it well.
4. Let it boil for another 2-3 minutes on low flame.
5. Dissolve corn flour in tbsp. water. Add corn flour paste in the wok with continuous stirring with spatula to avoid any lumps in the soup. Cook it for another 1-2 minutes. Switch off the flame, add lemon juice and remaining coriander leaves. Delicious lemon coriander soup is ready to serve, serve hot.