Here is the recipe of Banana Methi Thepla, a different kind of recipe you will have in a while. It’s delicious and healthy and also takes less time to cook. The Banana gives a different flavour to this Thepla and adds right amount of Carbs which makes it a good breakfast.
Follow the easy step by step recipe along with photos and enjoy it with your family.
Preparation Time: 10-15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
|Wheat flour||1.5 cup|
|Chickpea flour||1/2 cup|
|Fenugreek leaves||1 cup|
|Red chili powder||1 teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Chat Masala||1/2 teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||for cooking Thepla|
1. Clean, wash and chop the fenugreek leaves finely.
2. Peel off the skin of banana and mash it. In a broad bowl, add wheat flour, chickpea flour, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, chat masala and mashed banana.
3. Add chopped fenugreek leaves and mix it well. Add water and knead the flour well to make soft dough. Divide the dough into 10 equal portions.
4. Take one portion of the dough, dust with some flour and roll it with the help of rolling pin into a circle of a 7-8 inches in diameter like chapatti.
5. Put the rolled Thepla on the hot tawa. Flip it after 30 seconds, apply oil and cook it on a medium flame till light golden brown spots appear from both the sides. Delicious Thepla is ready to serve, Serve hot with your favorite pickles and vegetables. Do the same with the rest of the dough.