Prepare this Sweetened biscuits and store them for having the occasionally. In India, it is a kind of trend to have something with Water. This serves as the perfect sweet to offer with Water. And it is quite easy to prepare, Kids love it as well. Follow this step by step Recipe with pictures.
Preparation Time: 10-12 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 Minutes
|All purpose flour||2.5 cup|
|Vegetable Oil or ghee||for deep frying|
1. Blend sugar, coconut, khus-khus and cardamom green together to make fine powder. Don’t add water while grinding the mixture.
2. Take flour in a bowl, add salt, ghee and ground powder. Mix it well with hand.
3. Add small amount of water to knead the dough. When you will add water the sugar will melt and dough can be wet so be careful while adding water. Dough should be tight and non sticky.
4. Divide the dough in 6 equal portions and make a ball. Take one ball and roll it like a thick chapatti. Cut it in round shape as shown in picture.
5. Heat the oil and deep fry the biscuits on low heat till golden brown from both the sides. Deep fry 4-5 piece at a time. (I forgot to take the pictures of frying biscuits, when I will make this next time, will update the pictures) Always fry the biscuits on low heat otherwise it will not be cooked properly.