Here is the recipe of Schezwan Macaroni, another from the list of most requested recipes by the readers of ER.
Schezwan Macaroni is a balanced diet recipe you can have as breakfast. It’s Delicious and healthy and you are going to love it.
Prepare this recipe in your home by following the simple step by step process mentioned below.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Ingredients for Macaroni:
|Vegetable Oil||3 tbsp|
|Capsicum/ Shimla mirch||1|
|Cabbage/ Gajar||1/4 cup sliced or chopped|
|Carrot||sliced or chopped|
|Schezwan Sauce||5 tbsp|
|Vinegar/ Sirka||1 teaspoon|
|Butter / Makkhan||2 tbsp|
1. Boil the macaroni first. Take 3-4 glass of water in a wok and place it on a flame for heating. When the water starts boiling add 1/2 teaspoon salt and macaroni. Let it cook for 8-10 minutes till the macaroni is properly cooked. Keep stirring it while cooking. Drain the water and wash the macaroni in the tap running water to remove extra starch. Keep it aside.
2. Clean and wash the vegetables. Chop all the vegetables finely as shown below in the image.
3. Heat the pan/wok with oil and sauté with onion. Fry the onions till they are translucent in the color.
4. Add all the vegetables and cook it on a high flame for 1-2 minutes. Add macaroni in the wok.
5. Add Schezwan sauce, salt and vinegar in the wok. Mix it well, cook it on a high flame for 2-3 minutes. Delicious Macaroni is ready to serve, Serve hot with your favorite beverages.