Here is the recipe of Paneer Jalfrezi, another addition to my already amazing collection of Paneer Recipes. Every single recipe that has paneer in it, turns out super delicious. Paneer Jalfrezi is no different, I prepared this for lunch and it made my day.
I don’t usually have this to say for all of my recipes but then Paneer. ????
Prepare this super amazing Paneer Jalfrezi by following the simple step by step process mentioned below and let me know how it was, by leaving the comments below. I hope you will love this one as well.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 12-15 Minutes
|Cumin seeds||1 teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 tbsp|
|Red chilly powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Tomato sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Tomato puree||1/2 cup|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 teaspoon|
|Dry red chili||2|
1. Keep all the ingredients ready. Chop onion, tomato, capsicum and paneer into thins strips.
2. Heat the wok with oil and temper with cumin seeds and dry red whole chili.
3. When cumin seeds starts crackling add onion, fry it till translucent in the color. Add ginger-garlic paste, cook it on low flame till raw smell goes from the garlic-ginger paste.
4. Add capsicum and tomato. Cook it on a medium flame for 1-2 minutes. Then add tomato puree and cook it for another 3-4 minutes till oil shows separately.
5. Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, salt, tomato sauce, 2 tbsp water and garam masala powder. Cook the spices on low flame till oil shows separately. Then add remaining 1/2 cup water and vinegar, mix it well with the spices. Let it boil.
6. Add paneer strips and cook covered on medium flame till the gravy is slightly thick. Switch off the flame. Garnish with ginger juliennes. Serve hot with Naan, chapatti and pulav.