Last time I shared the recipe of Palak Paneer where I had grinded if finely, it was heavenly. Tried cooking it with chopped Spinach and it’s amazing how the taste changes. ANd you will love this one as well. Try this easy recipe and make Palak Paneer for your family today.
Check out the Palak Paneer Recipe (with Gravy)
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
|Spinach/ Palak||1/2 kg|
|Ginger||1/2 inch piece|
|Cumin seeds||1 teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1/4 teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1 teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 teaspoon|
1. Cut the paneer into cubes, heat the oil in a kadhai or wok and deep fry the paneer cubes for about 30 seconds.
2. Soak the fried paneer cubes into hot water to become soft. Grind ginger, garlic, onion, cumin seeds, cardamom brown, cardamom green, black pepper and cloves together to make fine paste.
3. In the same wok, heat the oil and add ground paste in it.
4. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and chopped tomato. Cook the spices on low heat till oil shows separately as shown below in the picture.
5. Wash and chopped the spinach finely as shown below in the picture and add spinach into wok.
6. Mix it well and cook covered on low heat for about 10 minutes or oil shows separately.
7. Add soaked paneer cubes and mix it well. Cook for another 5 minutes on low heat. Palak paneer is ready, serve hot with rice or chapatti.