We all love, Chicken, Mutton cuisines, and all kinds of exotic food. But when you are really hungry and you’ve got less time to cook. This is the most suitable thing to satisfy your tase buds.
Khichdi is very popular dish .I made this khichdi with a combination of Rice ,potato and green Peas. These are the main ingredients of this dish. It is an easy to digest healthy Indian food. Learn how to make Healthy and digestive khichdi on evergreenrecipes.com. You will find chicken biryani recipe also on my blog.
Preparation Time :5 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 Minutes
|Green Peas||200 gram|
|Cumin Seeds||1 teaspoon|
|Coriander Leaves||1 bunch|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
1. Wash Rice And Soak it for 15 Minutes.
2. Heat oil in a cooker , Add chopped onion ,cumin seeds ,bay leaf, cardamom brown and cinnamon stick. Stir for a minutes.
3. Now Add diced Potato and stir for a minutes.
4. Grind Garlic ,Coriander leaves and green chillies together .
4. Add this paste into cooker ,add turmeric powder ,green peas and salt.
5. Then add soaked rice , chopped tomato and 3 glass of water into cooker .Close cooker and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
6. Serve hot with salad and Pure Ghee or Pickle.