Truly a yummy snack, as its name suggests, Dahi Tukra is a rich bread pudding with soaked yoghurt and flavoured with some Indian spices. It’s simple to make and a great snack for times when you’re in a hurry. follow my easy recipe with step by step pictures
Preparation Time: 2 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
|Red chilli powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Oil||for deep frying|
1. Take brown bread and remove crusts. Cut it into halves as shown in picture.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry bread slices on medium heat till golden brown from both the sides. The bread fries very quickly , so take care to remove immediately before it turns black.
3. Arrange fried bread slices in a tray . Now beat the curd well.
4. Pour the beaten curd over bread slices and leave it for 30 minutes to absorbs curd.
5. When the Bread slices absorbs curd it will be double in size, sprinkle red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt. Dahi tukda is ready, serve chilled