See the crunchy covering and yummy filling inside Bread pakoda is a famous Street Food in the Northern parts of India . Love it or hate it but definitely you can’t ignore it. Today, I prepared this yummy bread pakoda with cheese, capsicum filling inside the bread. you don’t need much time to prepare this yummy snack. You can prepare just in 15 minutes so enjoy this pakoda with a hot cup of tea
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
|Cheese||1 cup grated|
|Coriander leaves||2 teaspoon|
|Chat masala||1/2 teaspoon|
|Oregano herbs||a pinch|
|Oil||for deep frying|
|Gram flour||1 cup|
|Red chilli powder||1/4 teaspoon|
1. Grate the cheese and chop the onion, green chilli, coriander leaves and capsicum. Add chat masala ,salt and oregano herbs and mix well.
2. Take the bread slice and spread the filling as shown below in picture. Then cover it with the other slice of bread.
3. Cut Diagonally bread slice to make two slices as shown below in picture. Mix gram flour, salt and red chilli powder for the batter/coating in a bowl. add enough water to make a thick batter – which will help to coat the bread slices. Add tablespoon by tablespoon of water to avoid thin batter. You need medium consistency.
4. Dip one stuffed slice in the batter and coat both the sides. drop this to mid-high hot oil.
5. when you see the bottom turning golden brown turn the other side. once done, drop it on paper towel to drain excess oil and serve hot with your favourite sauce.