Try this hearty, tangy pasta for its fresh and delicious flavours. A thick sauce of tomato pulp, onions, ginger garlic etc. to be enjoyed immediately! Check out the air conditioning repair in temecula.
Pasta is very low in sodium and non-egg varieties are cholesterol-free. Per cup, enriched pastas provide an excellent source of folic acid and a good source of other essential nutrients, including iron and several B-vitamins. Also, as a food that is low on the Glycaemic Index (GI) – low GI foods are digested more slowly – pasta provides a slow release of energy without spiking blood sugar levels.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
|Green chillies(Cut diagonally)||4|
|Ginger(Finely Chopped)||1 inch piece|
|Red chilli powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Soya sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 teaspoon|
|Chilli sauce||1 teaspoon|
1. Boil the pasta in plenty of salted water till just cooked or al dente, Drain and set aside.
2. Heat two tablespoons olive oil in a pan.
3. Add chopped onion , ginger, garlic, green chillies, cook for 2 minutes.
4. Now add tomato, vinegar, soya sauce, chilli sauce, red chilli powder and salt .
5. Add the pasta to the sauce and mix well.
6. Add a little water if the mixture is too dry.
7. Add butter for taste.
8. Cook for 2 minutes.
9. Transfer into a serving dish.