These are delicious butter cookies that are perfect for afternoon tea or if you fancy a little snack.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
|Wheat flour||1 cup|
|Cashew nuts||10 nos|
|Vanilla essence||1/2 teaspoon|
1. Roast the cashew nuts in microwave at 180 C for about 10 minutes. Then grind almond and roasted cashew nuts together coarsely.
2. Take wheat flour in a bowl, add powdered sugar into it and mix well.
3. Then add grind nuts and mix well. Add butter, vanilla essence and salt.
4. Knead the dough with little sprinkling of milk. Dough should be soft. Take small ping pong size balls from the dough and squeeze it between your palms to give the cookies shape.
5. Be creative and put the design using fork as shown below in picture.
6. Pre-heat the microwave oven at 180 C and bake it for about 15 minutes until just golden round the edges.
7. Cookies are ready and you can enjoy with your tea.