Here is the recipe for Bread Rava Toast, a healthy breakfast or evening snack that can be prepared easily within a few minutes.
I’ve shared quite a lot of recipes in the past that has Rava as the key ingredient, and all the recipes are quick to prepare. So make sure you keep your kitchen stocked with Rava so that you can enjoy all the delicious Rava recipes we’ve been sharing on the blog.
Prepare the bread Rava Toast by following the instructions along with photos of every step. I hope you are going to love it.
Preparation Time: 10-12 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 Minutes
|Bread (white or brown)||4 slices|
|Semolina (Rava, sooji)||1/2 cup|
|Coriander leaves||2 tbsp|
|Butter/ vegetable oil||for cooking toast|
1. Chop all the vegetables finely. In a bowl add semolina.
2. Add chopped vegetables and salt in the bowl. Add water and mix it well. Rava mixture is ready to coat on the bread.
3. Take four slices of the bread and spread the prepared mixture on one sides of the bread. Do the same with the rest of the bread.
4. Heat non stick wok with 1 tbsp butter and put the bread on the pan…. Cook it on a low flame till the rava mixture is light golden in the color.
5. Turn the bread and cook from the other sides till it is light golden and crispy. Serve hot with your favorite sauce.