I turned my bread crumbs into delicious Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks. Buttery, salty, cheesy, garlicky goodness. 15 minutes in a hot oven and these bubbly bites come out ready to be eaten and made our kitchen smell divine.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 –20 Minutes
|Bread crumbs||5-6 cups|
|Warm water||1 cup|
|Garlic||2 cloves minced|
|Grated Cheese||1 cup|
1. Take bowl, stir yeast and honey into warm water. Sit for 5-10 minutes or until bubbles form and mixture starts to foam. This tells you that the yeast is alive and kicking.
2. Pour in salt, oil and half the bread crumbs and mix. Once that crumbs is incorporated, start adding crumbs in bit by bit until you get the pizza dough to the consistency you want.
3. Lightly grease the plate & the dough so it doesn’t dry out, cover with muslin cloths and let it rise 1-2 hours. Now you can turn this dough into round circle. Mix butter and garlic in a small bowl and set aside. Spread the butter and garlic mixture over dough.
4. Top with mozzarella cheese. Preheat oven to 200 Degrees and bake it for 15-20 Minutes.
5. Remove from oven and cool 1-2 minutes before cutting. Serve hot, with your favourite sauce.