Shahi Mushroom Curry is spicy and rich tomato based gravy. It is usually served with Chapattis or rice. Today, I prepared Shahi Mushroom gravy for my family and they enjoyed a lot. You can also prepare this recipe by following simple method. Learn how to make Shahi mushroom curry.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
|Green Peas||50 gram|
|Ginger||1/2 inch piece|
|Khas- khas/ poppy seeds||2 teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||1 teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Cashew nuts||6-7 no’s|
1. Heat the oil in kadhai, fry ginger, green chili, garlic and onion for 2-3 minutes.
2. Now fry almonds and cashew nuts for 1 minutes. Take all these fried ingredients, cumin seeds and poppy seeds into mixer and grind it to make smooth paste.
3. Here is a picture of grind paste. Now grind tomato.
4. Heat the oil in another kadhai, add grind paste and tomato paste. Add red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt. Cook on slow heat till oil shows separately as shown below.
5. Now dice mushroom and fry it. Add fried mushroom and green peas into cooked gravy and add 1 cup water. Cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Now Mushroom Curry is ready. Serve with Chapattis.