If you have ever wondered how to make something awesome into even more awesome. This is it. The Paneer Tikka which we shared earlier are turned poured in the curry and they turn into Paneer Tikka Masala. And the taste is 2x the Paneer Tikka. A Snack is turned into a full fledged meal.
Follow this easy step by step recipe to prepare Paneer Tikka Masala.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
|Cumin seeds||1/2 teaspoon|
|ginger-garlic paste||1 teaspoon|
|Tomato Puree||1 cup|
|Red chilli powder||1 teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Pepper Powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Dry fenugreek leaves||1/4 teaspoon|
1. Heat the oil in a wok and sauté with cumin seeds, when it crackles add ginger–garlic paste. Then add chopped onion and fry until golden brown in color.
2. Add tomato puree, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, dry fenugreek leaves, pepper powder and salt.
3. Fry the spices on medium-low heat till oil shows separately. Then add yogurt and again cook for about 5 minutes or till oil shows separately.
4. Add grilled paneer cubes along with capsicum, tomato and onion. Add 1 cup boiled water and let it cook for about 2-3 minutes.
5. Add cream and mix it well. Switch off the flame and paneer tikka masala are ready. If you want smoky flavour in your tikka masala, heat the piece of coal on direct flame, make a small bowl of aluminium foil and put it in a wok and add heated coal in it and pour 1 teaspoon ghee on the top of coal and immediately covered the wok so that gravy can absorbs the essence of coal. Serve hot with chapatti or butter naan or with matar pulav.