This Step by Step recipe will trigger all your good senses. Paneer tehri is one of the easiest Paneer recipes that can be made with less effort and time. It is spicy,healthy and perfect for lunch time or you can give it to your kids for tiffin box . I love cooking especially when we talk about paneer,
It is made from peas, paneer and lots of Indian Spices which gives a nice flavour to it. You can enjoy this tehri with your favourite pickles and curd or onion raita. Follow my easy recipe with step by step pictures.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
|Rice||1 & 1/2 cup|
|Ginger||1/2 inch piece|
|Cumin seeds||1 teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
|Cardamom brown||1 no|
|Cardamom green||2 no|
|Cinnamon stick||2 no|
|Bay leaf||2 no|
|Green chilli||2 no|
|Green peas||1/2 cup|
|Coriander leaves||1/2 cup chopped|
1. Wash and soak the rice for about 10 Minutes. Heat the wok with oil and add chopped onion, bay leaf, cinnamon stick,cloves, half cumin seeds & black pepper. Fry it for about 1 minutes or till onion is mushy.
2. Blend 1 onion, garlic, ginger, cardamom green & brown, half cumin seeds and black pepper together to make fine paste. Add ground paste into wok and add red chilli powder,turmeric powder and salt. Fry the spices till oil shows separately.
3. Now add tomato, green chilli, peas, paneer cubes and coriander leaves. Give it a quick mix.
4. Add 2 & 1/2 cup of water, when it stars boiling add soaked rice into wok.
5. Cook covered on medium heat till the rice cooked properly. Here is the picture of cooked paneer tehri.